and help the Playhouse continue to thrive. We are committed to being Northern Vermont’s premier professional equity theater company and to keeping the art of theater alive and thriving by producing fully professional, high-quality shows. However, only 75% of our costs are supported by ticket sales, leaving us with a 25% funding gap.
We rely on the generosity of people like yourselves to help us continue to bring the kind of quality theater you’ve come to expect from us.
Your tax-deductible gift to the Playhouse Fund makes it possible for the Playhouse to continue to thrive. Thank you for your generous support.
Saint Michael’s Playhouse is an auxiliary enterprise of Saint Michael’s College with 501(c)3 status and tax identification number of 03-0179403. For more information about how you can support the Playhouse contact Chuck Tobin, Producing Artistic Director at 802-654-2617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.